The Security Network Group
Commercial Intruder Alarms
The Commercial Intruder Alarm we normally install in your business is set when you leave, if an intrusion is detected it will activate and the sounder will ring for 5-15 minutes, unless entry is made through the correct entry route and the deactivation code entered within 25 seconds. We can link it to our monitoring station so that the Key Holders and Police are alerted upon activation. We normally use a wired system but where the need to retain aesthetic features is necessary we can use wireless components. The alarms are designed to accomodate office, factory and warehouse applications. For pricing we come along and do a survey.
Control Panel Features:
• PD6662, EN50131-1 Grade 2
• BS8243 compliant
• 60 zones wired, wireless or in any combination
• 10 user codes, 12500 event log
• 4 programmable outputs expandable to 69
• Up to 4 wired LCD keypads and 4 wireless keypads
• Alert Keys for PA/Fire on keypad
• Programmable Chime function
• Strobe confirmation
• Connects to ARC Receivers
• SMS text messaging option
• Proximity set/unset via the proximity keyfob
• Separate bell tamper to detect compromise
• Polycarbonate or metal panel housing
Smart-Net smartphone app
• Web browser
• Control and monitoring of the system
• SMS event notification
• Audio event notification
We have written a guide for you to understand more about the types of alarm that are available.
Other Intruder Alarm Products we provide:
Dedicated to Quality
The British Standards BS 4737 EN 50131 PD 6662 and BS 8243 provide us with clear guidelines and embrace the design installation and maintenance of Alarm Systems, and for monitored systems the relevant ACPO Policy applies. The National Security Inspectorate regularly audit us to ensure we are adhering to these Standards.
Western Security Systems take responsibility for every stage of your Burglar Alarm, including the site survey, design, installation and ongoing maintenance. We can offer a wide range of products to ensure we meet your security requirements.